The Bargain! Shop Geraldton, ON
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in our Geraldton, ON location.
You will be responsible for the performance and management of the store, including meeting and exceeding sales and other financial targets. You will ensure proper execution of customer service and merchandising standards, policies and procedures and Associate development.
- Overall responsibility for sales and profitability of the store
- Control expenses and manage customer relations
- Ensure customer service practices are implemented
- Ensure basic merchandise is filled and resolve out of stocks
- Follow all merchandise and display pricing guidelines
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage Associates
- Recover store on a daily basis
- Set up ads properly and on time
- Receive daily/weekly freight trucks
- Manage all administration
- Ensure all loss prevention policies and procedures are followed
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Experience:
- 1-2 years retail management experience
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- POS experience
- Career minded, a self starter, and customer oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task environment
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, super friendly, courteous, adaptable, efficient and professional manner
Red Apple Stores Inc. provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance completing your application, please contact HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email your resume directly to our Human Resources Department
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.