Band Representative Services Case Worker(s)
GINOOGAMING FIRST NATION
P.O. Box 89
Longlac, Ont. P0T 2A0
Tel: (807) 876-2242
Fax: (807) 876-2495
JOB POSTING: Band Representative Services Case Worker(s)
Under the supervision of the Band Representative Manager, Ginoogaming First Nation is seeking two (2) individuals to become a part of Band Representative Services team as Case Workers. They will be responsible for assessing, monitoring, facilitating clients. Determining client requirements and establishing treatment programs and coordinating those services. Monitor client cases through means of verification, reports and evaluations. Ensuring successful delivery of programs that promote healthy lifestyles and relationships for the youth, children and families of Ginoogaming.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Professional or personal experience supporting those with disabilities, mental illness or challenging behaviour
• Valid class G driver’s license
• Knowledge and experience of First Nation culture and history.
• Exceptional organizational, documentation and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Conflict Resolution
• Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector Screening may be required
Please submit your resume to:
Debbie Charles, HR Manager
PO Box 89, Longlac, ON P0T 2A0
Closing Date: November 5, 2021
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Complete Covid Vaccination required
Criminal Record Check for Vulnerable Sector Screening may be required