Call for Resumes: General Labourers
Longlac Lumber Inc. is currently looking for General labourers. We are looking for motivated, focused, and safety oriented employees to join our team. If you are interested in working at Longlac Lumber Inc. we welcome your resume. All hiring is done through Ginoogaming First Nation.
- Must be ready, willing and able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Must successfully complete an LLI job interview
- Must be able to do shift work
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of various positions
- Must have a highly motivated, positive attitude and be enthusiastic about LLI work
- Must have an operational telephone number
Starting wages are contingent on work classifications and certifications. They range from $16.30-$25.75.
- All employees are members of the Long lake Employee Association
- Training is available for advancement to operator, skilled trades and other positions
- Licensed OLMA ( Ontario Lumber Manufacturers Association) lumber graders are needed
- Skilled tradespeople (electricians and millwrights) are encouraged to apply
Please list qualifications, past work experience and any certifications that you may hold. Sawmill experience is an asset but not a requirement. Please forward all resume to Ginoogaming First Nation and CC a copy to Longlac Lumber Inc.:
Priscilla Shaganash, ECC
Ginoogaming First Nation
April Lennox, HR
Longlac Lumber Inc.
*Please note that only those selected will be contacted.*