Company: Miller-LLFN GP Inc.
Reporting to: Superintendent
Start Date: July
- Operate general construction equipment
- Familiar with operating/handling numerous kinds of construction tools
- Demonstrate ability to gain knowledge quickly
- Follow safety precautions, procedures and policies
- Ability to perform physical labour
- Other duties as assigned
- Working near/on construction sites;
- Daily exposure to construction environment (ex. Outside, Noisy, fumes, dusty environment);
- Inclement weather (ex. Extreme heat/cold, rain, etc.);
- Daily exposure to materials (construction and laboratory chemicals);
- Physically fit (ex. Able to walk, climb, driving day/night, reaching above/at/below shoulder height, bending/crouching, kneeling/crawling);
- Ability to sit, stand or drive for more than 90 minutes per day;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs/22.7 kg
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within a constructional field
- Experience within a construction background or work performed
- Effective in following written and oral instructions
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Punctual and reliable
- Being mechanically inclined will be considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license will be considered an asset
Interested internal candidates are requested to forward a resume to Ted Muise in Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at (807) 876-2757. We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information feel free to contact Long Lake #58 First Nation Human Resource Dept.,
(807) 876- 2757 ext. 240.
Preference to registered Long Lake #58 First Nation applicants for Long Lake #58 First Nation / Miller Partnership employment opportunities
Please note: Long Lake #58 First Nation/Miller has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodation for candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us when you submit your application. Alternatively you may advise us by calling 807-876-2757. If you receive a voicemail prompt when you call, please be sure to provide us clear contact information so that we may return your call. You may also email a ‘request for accommodation’ to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to list ‘Accommodation Needed’ in the subject line so we can properly handle your request.