Administration – Longlac, Ontario
Help us Spread Smiles Across the North!
Greenstone Dental is a busy, family-orientated practice, and we are looking for a motivated individual to join our dynamic, professional team in our Longlac Office.
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all providers, (doctors and hygienists) are fully scheduled and productive. As the first point of contact for our clients, the Office Coordinator works directly with clients face to face, or over the phone to schedule appointments, conduct follow-ups, and answer client questions as needed.
- Demonstrated education or experience in general office administration, reception, or clinical setting. Experience in the dental field is considered an asset.
- Proficient with PC software / word processing / scheduling software
- Knowledge or experience with records management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment, and with patients
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
Additional responsibilities include:
- Greet and welcome patients immediately upon their arrival
- Prepare charts for new patients that include office policies, cancellation policy and medical history
- Confirm all patient appointments
- Submit claims to insurance providers
- Post payments to patient ledgers
- Ensure that all patients have a continuing care appointment scheduled before leaving the office
- Develop and maintain a preferred appointment and short-notice schedule for patients who would like an appointment sooner that their schedule
- Follow-up of all patients who do not have appointments for planned treatment
- Filing and organization of patient charts
- Maintain tidiness, cleanliness and adequately stocked supplies in the reception area
- Support and help implement marketing strategies as directed
- Assist and support other team members where and when needed
A full job description is available upon request
Greenstone Dental is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all those that apply, however only those selected for further screening will be contacted. We offer accommodation throughout the hiring process.