Position: Scale Operator
Company: Miller – LLFN GP Inc.
Reporting to: Superintendent
Start Date: July
- Operating the weigh scales and scale software
- Handle cash transactions, as well as completing daily scale house and inventory reports
- Answering phone calls and responding to inquiries from the public
- Material quantity tracking and inventory tracking
- Tracking site activities relating to MOE and MNR guidelines
- General clerical duties including filing, photocopying, fax and mailing
- Must be available to work flexible hours, weekends and holidays
- Good communication skills including oral and written
- Basic computer knowledge & familiarity with weigh scale software
- Must have own transportation
- Be accurate and reliable in handling accounts and documents
- Strong attention to detail
Interested internal candidates are requested to forward a resume to Ted Muise in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (807) 876-2757. We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information feel free to contact Long Lake #58 First Nation Human Resource Dept.,
(807) 876- 2757 ext. 240.
Preference to registered Long Lake #58 First Nation applicants for Long Lake #58 First Nation / Miller Partnership employment opportunities
Please note: Long Lake #58 First Nation/Miller has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodation for candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us when you submit your application. Alternatively you may advise us by calling 807-876-2757. If you receive a voicemail prompt when you call, please be sure to provide us clear contact information so that we may return your call. You may also email a ‘request for accommodation’ to email@example.com. Please be sure to list ‘Accommodation Needed’ in the subject line so we can properly handle your request.