Senior Training Coordinator
Greenstone Gold Mines L.P. is a 60/40 joint venture partnership between Equinox Gold and Orion Mine
Finance Group formed for the purpose of the joint ownership and development of the Greenstone Gold
Property including the Greenstone Mine located on a historical mine site in the Geraldton-Beardmore
Greenstone belt in Ontario. The Greenstone Mine is managed directly by a dynamic and experienced
Owner’s team, with an estimated $1.3 Billion investment over the four-year engineering, procurement and
construction phase and has an estimated 15-year operating life.
Senior Training Coordinator
Greenstone Gold Mines is seeking a Senior Training Coordinator to join our Team. Reporting to the Human
Resources Manager. The Senior Training Coordinator will be responsible for all training aspects of the
Greenstone Mine Operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
• Manage mine and mill training coordinators to ensure objectives and overall training goals are
being achieved to enable a successful mine and mill start-up
• Develop training system, policies and procedures and maintain training records.
• Develop and maintain training needs analysis and propose training that complies with managers
expectations and relevant legislation
• Implementing site training program in collaboration with Greenstone Gold Mines’ management
• Coordinate external and internal training delivery
• Monitor training funding opportunities, processes, and record funding claims
• Collaborate with local and regional training and government agency to monitor training funding
• Maintaining a strong relationship with Greenstone Mine impacted Indigenous Communities
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to respond to multiple and often competing priorities
• Strong initiative and willingness to learn
• Comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation
• Proficient in various MS Office Applications
• Ability to work independently as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Inclusive and collaborative while able to meet to meet deadlines
• Ability to build trust and working relationships through respect and integrity, open communication,
teamwork, and relationship management.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICAITONS & EDUCATION
• Degree or Certificate in Adult Education Instruction or equivalent work experience required
• More than 5 years of relevant training experience preferably in the Mining Industry
• This position will be based at the mine site in Geraldton, ON.
HOW TO APPLY
To submit your resume please visit www.greenstonegoldmines.com/careers.
We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Greenstone Gold Mines is committed to inclusiveness, equity, and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process