Position: Site Clerk
Company: Miller-LLFN GP Inc.
Reporting to: Superintendent
Start Date: July
- Typing, sorting and filing
- Greeting and directing clients, visitors
- Maintain office equipment (fax, photocopier, etc.)
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- General office duties as required
- Daily site work records
- Collect payroll timesheets
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work in a mobile office
- Pleaseant and patient telephone manner
- Working near/on construction sites
- Ability to cope with regular hazards in a construction environment – inclement weather, dust, noise etc.
- Ability to sit or stand more than 90 minutes per day
- Ability to perform effective verbal and written instructions
- Punctual and reliable
- Be a team player
Interested internal candidates are requested to forward a resume to Ted Muise in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at (807) 876-2757. We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information feel free to contact Long Lake #58 First Nation Human Resource Dept.,
(807) 876- 2757 ext. 240.
Preference to registered Long Lake #58 First Nation applicants for Long Lake #58 First Nation / Miller Partnership employment opportunities
Please note: Long Lake #58 First Nation/Miller has an accommodation process in place and provides accommodation for candidates with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please advise us when you submit your application. Alternatively you may advise us by calling 807-876-2757. If you receive a voicemail prompt when you call, please be sure to provide us clear contact information so that we may return your call. You may also email a ‘request for accommodation’ to email@example.com. Please be sure to list ‘Accommodation Needed’ in the subject line so we can properly handle your request.