Position: Traffic Control
Company: Miller-LLFN GP Inc.
Reporting to: Superintendent
Start Date: July
- Ability to set up and takedown work zones
- Perform traffic control duties
- Ability to perform physical labour
- Other duties as assigned
- Working near/on construction sites
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work in a physically demanding environment requiring frequent/constant standing, bending, crouching etc.
- Ability to cope with regular hazards in a construction environment – inclement weather, dust, noise etc.
- Ability to sit, stand or drive more than 90 minutes per day
- Previous construction experience will be considered an asset
- Ability to perform effective verbal and written instructions
- Has an OSSD or equivalent diploma
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Punctual and reliable
- Be a team player
Interested internal candidates are requested to forward a resume to Ted Muise in Human Resources at email@example.com or by fax at (807) 876-2757. We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For further information feel free to contact Long Lake #58 First Nation Human Resource Dept.,
(807) 876- 2757 ext. 240.
Preference to registered Long Lake #58 First Nation applicants for Long Lake #58 First Nation / Miller Partnership employment opportunities