TEMPORARY FULL TIME (UP TO 12 MONTHS)
TEMPORARY FREE LIVING ACCOMODATIONS
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our Acute Care and Emergency teams.
Geraldton District Hospital is a fully accredited, progressive health care organization committed
to providing high quality services to residents of Greenstone and surrounding First Nations
communities. The Hospital has 23 acute care beds, 26 long-term care beds, a 24-hour
emergency department, and a heliport. Services provided include clinical nutrition, diagnostic
imaging (x-ray & ultrasound), laboratory, outreach chemotherapy, rehabilitation (PT & OT),
social work and telemedicine.
The community of Greenstone is comprised of 5 small communities in northern Ontario,
including Geraldton which is centrally located and has a population of approximately 1500
people. Geraldton is approximately 2.5 hours from Thunder Bay and easily assessable by car on
the Trans-Canada Highway.
▪ Must hold current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
▪ Recent work experience in an Emergency and Acute Care hospital environment
▪ Current certificate in ACLS and CTAS is required
▪ Experience in Gerontological nursing an asset
▪ Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills
▪ Ability to work rotating shifts
▪ Must be physically able to perform the essential duties of the job
▪ TNCC and ENPC are assets
▪ RNAO membership is an asset
▪ Ability to work as a team member with a minimum supervision and to work rotating
If you interested in combining a fulfilling lifestyle with a challenging opportunity, please submit
your application and resume in confidence, by email, to email@example.com
Geraldton District Hospital is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations to applicants with disabilities
throughout the hiring process.